Creative Media - Internship Job Description
We are currently looking for a Graphic Design intern to integrate into the TAGPAY Creative Team handling innovative concept proposals that support a company’s brand, marketing, product, or technological goals.
This candidate will primarily focus on supporting the Creative Director and Creative Manager.
- Produce state-of-the-art PowerPoint/keynote pitch documents for the global sales teams.
- Assist the team to develop, present and effectively communicate a creative solution that will achieve a client’s goal.
- Create pitch specific artwork, mood boards and storyboards to bring creative solutions to life.
- Assist in creating TAGPAY global brand assets. Including website/newsletter artwork, social infographics, graphical content and print ready industry reports.
- Take part in brainstorming new and exciting ideas with various TAGPAY teams.
- Managing your time in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in the management of an internal ‘Best Practice’ creative portal.
The number of hours per week: 15 and/or 32 hours
Start date: ASAP
End date: 3 months, 6 months option.
The place to do the internship:
Remuneration (if applicable)
We have offered further employment with excelling candidates from the internship program.