Full Stack Developer - Internship Job Description
We are looking for a talented full-stack developer to join our Company that focused on wearable technology and app base solution in the sport.
What will you be doing:
Our aim is to build a web or react native applications that enable efficient human interaction with backend third-party systems. In particular, that means building dashboards, visualisations or tools to interface with either our own or third-party systems.
The internship will be frontend/backend focused. Responsibilities:
- To Research, conceive, develop and test web applications built in React
- Work closely with data scientists and to implement good user experiences
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of database technologies (SQL / NoSQL)
- Knowledge of data visualization libraries (Highcharts.js, D3.js)
- Python skills would be a plus
- General problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
The number of hours per week: 15 and/or 32 hours
Start date: ASAP
End date: 3 months, 6 months and 12 months option.
The place to do the internship:
Remuneration (if applicable)
We have offered further employment with excelling candidates from the internship program.